ISO 14001: 2004 Objectives
Our objective at Ram Iron & Metal is to recycle ferrous and non-ferrous materials in a responsible, safe and environmentally sensitive manner. We believe in three fundamental principles of environmental stewardship.
Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements which include the following:
- Achieve 100% recovery, reduction, reuse and recycling of waste materials.
- Reduce air emissions and water and soil pollution.
- Minimize the impact of any pollution which is accidental or avoidable.
- Monitor and measure environmental effluent.
- Continually improve environmental performance.
- Reduce carbon footprint.
The environmental policy statement will be reviewed annually by top management for continuing suitability and to ensure communication and understanding at all levels of the organization.